- A. Enquobahrie, A. P. Reeves, D. F. Yankelevitz, and C. I. Henschke. Automated detection of small solid pulmonary nodules in whole lung CT scans from a lung cancer screening study. Academic Radiology, 14(5):579-593, May 2007.
- A. Reeves, A. Chan, D. Yankelevitz, C. Henschke, B. Kressler, and W. Kostis. On measuring the change in size of pulmonary nodules. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 25(4):435-450, April 2006.
- W. J. Kostis, A. P. Reeves, D. F. Yankelevitz, and C. I. Henschke. Three-Dimensional Segmentation and Growth-Rate Estimation of Small Pulmonary Nodules in Helical CT Images. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 22:1259-1274, October 2003.
- H. Xu, M. Louge, and A. Reeves. Measurement Errors in the Mean and Fluctuation Velocities of Spherical Grains from a Computer Analysis of Digital Images. Review of Scientific Instruments, 74(4):811-819, April 2004.
- W.Kostis D. F. Yankelevitz, A. P. Reeves, S. C. Fluture, and C. I. Henschke. Three-Dimensional Volumetric Measurement of Pulmonary Nodules. Radiology, 231(2):446-452, May 2004.
- M. Willebeek-LeMair and A. P. Reeves. Dynamic Load Balancing Strategies for Highly Parallel Multicomputer Systems. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 4(9):979-993, September 1993.
- C. M. Chase, A. L. Cheung, A. P. Reeves, and M. R. Smith. Paragon: A Parallel Programming Environment for Scientific Applications using Communication Structures. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 16(2):79-91, October 1992
- R. J. Prokop and A. P. Reeves. A Survey of Moment-Based Techniques for Unoccluded Object Representation and Recognition. CVGIP:Graphical Models and Image Processing, 54(5):438-460, September 1992.
- E. P. Lyvers, M. A. Akey, O. R. Mitchell, and A. P. Reeves. Subpixel Measurements Using a Moment-Based Edge Operator. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 11(12):1293-1309, December 1989.
Reeves has been on the faculty of Cornell University since 1982; previously, from 1976 to 1982, he was an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering at Purdue University. He has held visiting faculty positions at the University of Wisconsin, Madison; McGill University, Montreal, P.Q., Canada; and Pavia University, Italy. From 1987 to 1988 he was a member of the faculty of the Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Since 2000 he has also held a faculty position in the Department of Radiology at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.